GET YOUR FREE ENTRY HERE!
Receive your FREE chance to win $10,000 by opting in to our mailing list below.
Promotion starts on 19/3/18 and ends on 13/12/18.
The major prize draw for the chance to win $10,000 cash will take place at 11am on 14 December 2018 at Loyalty.com.au, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, 3142 and the winner will be notified by phone and email.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Have you got your copy of Start Being Happy yet? Gift yourself or someone close to you our proven practices for a joyful life.
Terms & Conditions
Your Chance to Win $10,000 and Start Being Happy!
- Information on how to participate and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees and paid contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 19 March 2018AEST and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 13 December 2018 (“Promotional Period”). Major prize draw entries close at 11.59pm AEST on 13 December 2018.
- To enter the major prize draw, consumers must visit www.startbeinghappy.com.au, complete the online entry form, including their contact details, and opt in to the email list.
- One entry will be allocated per person on provision of a unique email address, and five entries will be allocated per person for each purchase of Start Being Happy at any promotional event during the promotional period.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries, claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry/claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Incomplete, indecipherable,or illegible entries/game cards will be deemed invalid.
- The major prize draw will take place at 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, VIC 3142 on 14 December 2018 at 11am AEDST.
- Winners will be notified by mail and their names will be published online atwww.startbeinghappy.com.auon17/12/18.
- The first valid entry drawn in the Major Prize Draw will win that entrant (“Participant”) the opportunity to play a contingency game (“the Game”) for the chance to win $10,000 (“Major Draw Prize”).
- The Game will take place at Loyalty.com.au, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, 3142 on 21 December 2018 at 1.00pm AEST. Any and all costs associated with attending the Game are the sole responsibility of the Participant. If the Participant cannot attend the Game, the Participant may participate in the Game via telephone whereby they will select a number between 1 and 200 (inclusive) and a representative of the Promoter will write that number on their behalf. In the event that the Promoter has not been able to contact the Participant before the start of the Game, a representative of the Promoter will play the Game on the Participant’s behalf.
- There will be one (1) sealed tamper proof envelope on display containing a single number between 1 and 200 (the “Winning Number”) at the start of the Game. The Participant/proxy/representative (“Attendee”) must provide the Promoter with a single number between 1 and 200 that will be written down by the Promoter (the “Attendee’s Chosen Number”). The Promoter will then open the sealed envelope to reveal the Winning Number. The Attendee must not touch, handle or interfere in any way with the game materials on display including the sealed envelope or the Attendee’s Chosen Number. If the Attendee is found to have breached this condition, he/she will be disqualified. If the Attendee’s Chosen Number is the same as the Winning Number, then, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win $10,000, payable via EFT with 28 days of the game. If the Attendee’s Chosen Number is not the same as the Winning Number, then the $10,000 prize will not be given away and, subject to verification by the judges, the drawn Participant will win the consolation prize of an archetype chart reading session with Barbara Andrews, valued at $150.00 at a mutually convenient time for Ms Andrews and the Participant.
- The drawn Participant’s odds of winning the $10,000 prize are 1 in 200. The odds of being drawn as a Participant may be significantly higher than the odds of the drawn Participant winning the major prize, and will depend upon the number of entries received.
- Total potential prize pool value is up to $10,000.00.
- A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 21/03/2019 at the same time and place as the original Draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winner, if any, will be notified in writingwithin two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published at www.startbeinghappy.com.au from 23/03/2019. For clarity, the Draw prize, if awarded in the unclaimed prize draw, will be awarded as the prize selected by the Attendee at the Game (as outlined above).
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the winner of any prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable. If a prize is not won, claimed, taken or redeemed by the time specified by the Promoter and as outlined herein, the prize will be forfeited.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- Each entrant agrees that by entering into this competition, the Promoter will be permitted to market the Promoter’s products and services to the entrant using the entrant’s entry details.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game cards will be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in VIC and SA (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking of or use of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The promoter for this promotion is Loyalty.com.au, 11 Springfield Avenue, Toorak, 3142, ABN: 581 008 08 991 (“Promoter”). For all enquiries please email email@example.com.
- NSW Permit Number: LTPS/18/22687 SA Permit Number: T18/407